The board will issue district annual reports as required by state law and regulation. The board directs the administration to prepare or supervise the preparation of all required reports including, but not limited to, the following:
- school renewal plan
- school summary report
- district strategic plan
- fiscal report
- district performance-based accountability system and comprehensive plans with annual updates
These annual reports will be made available to the public and used as one means for informing parents, citizens, and other stakeholders about the district’s educational programs.
- S.C. Code of Laws, 1976, as amended:
- Section 59-18-900(E) - School report cards.
- Section 59-18-1300, et seq. - District strategic and school renewal plans.
- Section 59-20-60(3) - Comprehensive five-year plans and annual updates.
- Section 59-139-05, et seq. - Long-range planning.
- S.C. State Board of Education Regulations:
- R43-261 - District and school planning.