EA - Support Services Goals-Priority Objectives
Support services are essential to the successful functioning of the district. The administration will design, guide, and evaluate school business and other support services and administrative operations to ensure ongoing contribution to a quality educational program.
In order to provide appropriate services that effectively support the district’s educational program, the board establishes these broad goals:
- to provide a physical environment for teaching and learning that is safe and pleasant for students, staff, and the public
- to provide safe transportation for students to and from school
- to provide a food services program that supports nutrition through participation in the National Child Nutrition Programs
- to provide a safety program that evaluates personnel, buildings, vehicles, equipment, and supplies to maintain a safe environment and to minimize the effects of a disaster
- to provide support services staff with timely and high-quality resources and assistance