Assessment & Accountability Department Overview
The Office of Testing, Accountability, and Research exists to enhance instructional practices by providing educators with the information they need to make sound educational decisions.
Services We Provide:
- We provide our teachers and leadership team with quality information to guide instruction.
- We provide training and support for the use of assessment data.
- We manage district, state and federal accountability systems, including administration of the State and National Testing Programs.
- We assist in the evaluation of academic programs.
- We facilitate the creation and revision of the district's strategic plan and school improvement plans.
Resources and Links
SC READY Spring 2022 Assessment Brochure
SC READY Spring 2022 Assessment Brochure (Sp)
SCPASS Spring 2022 Assessment Brochure
SCPASS Spring 2022 Assessment Brochure (Sp)
OCSD Testing and Accountability Manual
Family Guide to MAP Growth & How To Prepare (En)
Family Guide to MAP Growth & How To Prepare (Sp)