Elementary/Primary Schools in Orangeburg County
Our elementary schools in Orangeburg County prepare students for their education in middle school, high school, and beyond. We take the approach of “no excuses, only excellence” each and every day to bring out the champions in our students.
- Bethune-Bowman Elementary School
- Brookdale Elementary School
- Dover Elementary School
- Edisto Elementary School
- Edisto Primary School
- Elloree Elementary School
- Holly Hill Elementary School
- Hunter-Kinard-Tyler Elementary School
- Lockett Elementary School
- Marshall Elementary School
- Mellichamp Elementary School
- Rivelon Elementary School
- Sheridan Elementary School
- St. James-Gaillard Elementary School
- Vance-Providence Elementary School
- Whittaker Elementary School
Middle school is a crucial time in the life of an OCSD student, and we are proud of the high standards for excellence our four middle schools promote.
- Carver-Edisto Middle School
- Holly Hill-Roberts Middle School
- Robert E. Howard Middle School
- STAR Center for Learning
- William J. Clark Middle School
Our OCSD high schools serve as the stepping-stone for what’s next in the lives of valuable young adults. We focus on the potential for success in each individual student and stay focused on our vision to graduate all students with life characteristics, world-class knowledge and skills, college and career ready.
- Bethune-Bowman Middle/High School
- Branchville High School
- Cope Area Career Center
- Edisto High School
- High School for Health Professions
- Hunter-Kinard-Tyler High School
- Lake Marion High School & Technology Center
- North Middle/High School
- Orangeburg-Wilkinson High School
- Orangeburg County Alternative School
- The Technology Center
Get in Touch with OCSD
We are proud of our mission, vision, and accomplishments at OCSD. If you are considering our district for your student or for employment, you can be certain great things are happening, and now is the perfect time to get on board. Our commitment to collaboration and excellence is stronger than ever, as we continue to work together to make our unified district the best it can be.
If you would like to learn more about a specific school, please click through to visit their websites. You can also connect with our District staff online or by calling our main office at 803-534-5454.