What Makes OCSD Better?
After a merger of school districts on July 1, 2019, our district is stronger than ever and fiercely committed to providing effective teaching and learning while equalizing educational opportunities for all students in Orangeburg County. New and veteran teachers alike appreciate our district’s high expectations and digital learning environments, as well as our focus on meaningful, collaborative partnerships.
Because we’ve combined the best of our previous three districts to create one super-power district, OCSD is the ideal district to take your educational career to the next level.
We Value Our Staff
At OCSD, our administration and school board members are committed to honoring our staff members and rewarding them for a job well done. We know our school can’t be effective without excellent teachers, so we do all we can to provide the resources, support, and recognition they need to thrive within our district.
Through our annual District Teacher of the Year events, we honor those teachers who are making a difference in our schools.
Staff Links and Resources
If you are looking for details about employee benefits or need links to helpful tools and resources, we have what you need here:
- District Employee Salary Schedules
- Employee Work Day Schedule rev-8-19-20
- Employee Self Service
- Employee Transfer Request Form
- PowerSchool Admin
- PEBA - My Benefits
- PEBA - Member Access Retirement Benefits
- Social Security – Medicare
- Deferred Comp – 401K
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Forms
- FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- FMLA Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- FMLA Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- ASI Flex (Money Plus)
Interested in Joining the OCSD Team?
If you would like to learn more about our school district employment opportunities, benefits, or district goals, reach out to us today. Connect with us online now to make an inquiry or call our Office of Human Resources at 803.533.7936 or our Office of Curriculum and Instruction at 803.534.8081.